Spanish Language Courses in Visakhapatnam
Why Spanish Language?
Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world. It is authorized language of more than 20 countries and knowledge of this language give you the wonderful opportunities in your life such as best job prospects, maximum salary package, good reputation, etc.
- There are 400 million Spanish speakers world-wide.
- Spanish is the second biggest and official language in the United States.
- By learning Spanish, you can fluently communicate with native speakers.
- Knowledge of other language adds the unique value in your resume.
- If you are bilingual you are more competitive in the workplace.
- Knowledge of Spanish language enhances your travelling experience and gives better information about other culture.
Benefits of Learning at Our Institute
A combination of expert advisors, learning focused environment and experienced faculty make Foreign Classes is one of the leading Spanish Institute in Visakhapatnam.
- Experienced and well-qualified faculty with strong educational and training background
- Small batch sizes and personalized curriculum catering to students requirements
- Provide training and preparation for Certification exams
- Proper guidance and counseling for job assistance and placement
- Audio-video based language training
The courses are –
At Foreign Classes, we divide our courses into six levels which start from beginner level A1 and end on the proficiency level C2. Our courses offer students an opportunity to explore their creative side through interactive learning and develop skills that will aide their professional and personal development.
A1 (Basic certificate)It is a starting level of this course and at this level students learn simple Spanish words, sentences and phrases. They can ask simple questions about personal details like where you live.
A2 (Elementary certificate)A2 level students can easily understand simple sentences and phrases which relate to the routine tasks such as shopping, family, surroundings, etc.
B1 (Intermediate certificate)In this level, students can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar. They can easily describe experience and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions as well as give explanations and reasons for opinions and plans.
B2 (Upper intermediate certificate)B2 level students can understand both simple and complex texts on concrete and abstract topics. They can produce clear and detailed text on several subjects and interact with high fluency with native speakers.
C1 (Advanced certificate)C1 level students can use language flexibly and effectively for social, professionals and academic purpose. They can easily understand and write longer and complex texts and communicate fluently with other Spanish speakers without a great deal of efforts.
C2 (Proficient certificate)C2 level is a master level and this level students can express themselves fluently and precisely in front of others. They can read, write and speak any type of complex texts and easily communicate with other Spanish speaker.