Spanish Language Courses in Pune
Why Spanish Language?
With around 350 million native speakers, Spanish is the fourth most widely spoken language in the world. It is spoken in various countries in as well as in Spain, Cuba, and United States.
- Knowledge of Spanish language create a diverse scope
- Learning this language makes a bridge between different cultures
- Spanish language offer improved employment potentiality
- Knowledge of Spanish language let you be recognized worldwide
- Second language promote ethical and value-based learning
Benefits of Learning at Our Institute
Foreign Classes is well-known Spanish Institute in Pune offering high-quality second tongue classes at reasonable price and with the help of these classes peoples get wonderful job opportunities and growing career.
- Allow the student to read and speak basic Spanish dictionary.
- Make conversation perfect in Spanish language
- Get exposure to life in European countries
- Interact with native speakers
- High-quality teaching by qualified and experienced trainers
- Limited class size
- Improving the creativity of students
The courses are –
Courses at the Foreign Classes are grouped into 6 levels such as A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2. These level help to evaluate the ability of the learner as well as help you to learn Spanish from scratch to proficient level.
A1 (Basic certificate)It is the first level of learning process and at this level, students able to use basic expressions and simple phrases in order to articulate basic needs. They can introduce themselves in front of others easily.
A2 (Elementary certificate)At this level, students learn to communicate when carrying out simple and everyday tasks that don’t require more than the simple and direct exchange of information about familiar matters.
B1 (Intermediate certificate)A B1 student able to understand the main points of clearly-written standard Spanish, as long as the text is related to things familiar matters such as work or school-related matters and recreational activities.
B2 (Upper intermediate certificate)A B2 level student can understand the major ideas of complex texts that deal with concrete and abstract topics. It includes technical texts, as long as they’re related to the student’s area of expertise.
C1 (Advanced certificate)A level C1 student able to understand an extensive range of lengthy texts with a comparative difficulty level and identify implied meanings in these texts.
C2 (Proficient certificate)C2 level is the last and proficient level of this learning process. At this level, student able to easily write, read and speak Spanish language. They can communicate fluently and confidentially with native speakers.