Spanish Language Courses in Jaipur
Why Spanish Language?
Spanish language has proven to be one of the essential languages in the business field, due to growing interaction between Spanish and India speaking countries. It is becoming more and more essential with respect to business needs and Knowledge of second tongue will assist you to communicate better with native speakers and give wonderful job opportunities.
- There are more than 400 million Spanish speakers worldwide.
- Spanish is the authorized language of 19 countries in the Americas, totaling at least 418 million native speakers in the Hemisphere.
- The Spanish-speaking population is one of the fasting growing segments in the world, especially in the United States.
- Spanish, the official language in twenty-one countries, is the third most widely-spoken language in the world, after English and Mandarin.
Benefits of Learning at Our Institute
Foreign Classes is the best institute in Jaipur which offer premium quality Spanish language classes to persons. We have highly-qualified bilingual trainers and an open & amicable environment to ensure your swift command on Spanish.
- All teachers are highly experienced with complete knowledge of language teaching.
- We teach our students with extra Spanish audio and videos instruction for better understanding of foreign language content.
- We organize group discussion and special events one day on every week. It is very helpful for students to gain real world language experience.
- Help students to get outstanding job opportunities in several multinational companies
The courses are –
Spanish is one of the simple foreign languages to learn. Foreign Classes divided this course into six different levels for the better comfort of students. These levels start with the beginner level and end on the proficient level. These levels help to enhance your language skills.
A1 (Basic certificate)This level is for beginners who do not have prior knowledge of Spanish language. At this level, students learn basic elements such as Spanish ABCD, introduction, counting, clock timing, pronunciation, simple sentences structure and grammar rules.
A2 (Elementary certificate)This is the second level and covers a basic expressions and phrases. At this level, students can describe about your family, backgrounds, surrounding and their personal interest.
B1 (Intermediate certificate)A B1 level student can understand all day situations related to common topics like travelling, job, school, hobbies, shopping, etc. They can express their desires and hopes in front of others.
B2 (Upper intermediate certificate)At this level, students can understand the foremost ideas and complex text that deals with complex and abstract topics.
C1 (Advanced certificate)It is an advance level of this learning process. At this level, students will be able to translate several titles and speak Spanish fluently.
C2 (Proficient certificate)After completion of C2 level, students can speak, write and read Spanish language proficiently. They can speak in Spanish tongue with native speakers without any hesitation.