Russian Language Courses in Hyderabad
At Foreign Classes, learner gets different opportunities to make the good command over the foreign language and gain mastery in it. Our Russian Institute in Hyderabad is an endeavor of so many experienced and dexterous faculty members who work hard round the clock with a learner. We understand the requirement of learner and eliminate the difficulties they find while learning the Russian Language.
Why Russian Language?
- If you wish to learn Russian language but have doubt whether it would go to benefit you or not, you must consider the numbers of reasons behind learning it. Read some of the main reasons:
- It is spoken in Israel, the Balkans, Ukraine, Armenia and the USA.
- Russian language shares numerous similarities with languages such as Polish, Ukrainian, Bulgarian and Czech
- Improves the employment opportunities
- Definitely an asset to put on your CV
- Numerous companies are looking for well-qualified international workers who master Russian.
- Help you empathize with the people of its country as well as to establish professional relations or making new friendships
Benefits of Learning at Our Institute-
Foreign Classes is the dedicated and well-renowned institute, engaged in providing the unique Russian Classes in Hyderabad to the students. We not only provide the basic courses but also help the student to communicate confidently and fluently with others.
Learning Russian Language Course in Hyderabad benefits a learner in numbers of ways including:
- Remove hesitation and develop self-confidence
- Ensure continuous progress
- Videos and audios notes for the students
The courses are –
Russian language courses are offered for beginner to advanced level students. Teachers are qualified and experienced Russian speakers, and each lesson will be customized to suit your individual needs, enabling you to progress much more quickly than in the traditional classroom environment in Ahmedabad. Focusing on the development of speaking, listening, reading, and writing abilities, lessons will follow a diverse range of topics from family, culture, leisure, and work. Grammatical bases will be well covered enough to allow students to converse freely about the past, present and future, without getting too tense.
The Russian language course is divided into various levels such as
A1 Elementary Level
In this level, the candidate can fulfill their elementary communicative requirements in a common number of everyday situations.
A2 Basic Level
In this level, a candidate can fulfill their usual communicative requirements in a common number of circumstances in everyday and cultural spheres.
B1 ( Intermediate Level)
In this level, a candidate can satisfy its major communicative needs in everyday, cultural, educational and professional spheres in line with the State Standard of Competence in Russian as a Foreign Language.
B2 (Intermediate Level)
In this level, a candidate can satisfy its major communicative needs in everyday, cultural, educational and professional spheres. It permits the holder to obtain bachelor’s, master’s and PhD degrees from Russian universities.
C1 (Advanced Level)
After the successful completion of this level, the candidate possess high level of command in every communicative context, which permits them to manage professional activity in Russia in fields such as editing, journalism, linguistic and management.
C2 (Master Level)
This is the level in which candidate’s language skill is equal to a native Russian speaker. It also makes it holder to receive a Master of Arts degree.