Japanese Language Courses in Delhi
Why Japanese Language?
Learning the Japanese language is quite significant now as Japan offers great career opportunities. Foreign Classes, the foremost foreign language training academy has establish itself as a prominent organization which provides Japanese language training to students and helps them to gain the expertise and control over the language.
- Japan is world's 2nd largest economy and faces severe manpower shortage. Increasingly they are looking to appoint Indian talent for specific roles.
- Japanese companies provide fair remuneration to employees.
- Quality of projects in Japan helps in intensification one's technical abilities.
- Japan is a world leader in many critical technologies' such as R&D, product & industrial design, communication technologies, industrial & office automation, animation & game software, etc., providing an excellent knowledge transfer platform & intellectual stimulation to persons.
Benefits of Learning at Our Institute
Our training methods are focused on teaching aspect of the Japanese language. Students are trained in vocabulary building, listening and reading.
- We consciously keep the strength of the class low so that every student learns better and clear his or her doubt without any hesitation.
- The teaching methodology and techniques implemented at our institute is technologically quite advanced.
- They include Audio-Visual tools, conversations and skits.
- The study material which is provided is in sync with the updated course covered in the JLPT.
- Students have to go through periodic assessments and doubt clearing sessions.
- Training of language provided by well-qualified and experienced trainers in a proper manner.
The courses are –
This is the perfect beginner’s course, and best suited for those who wish to know whether Japanese is a language they want to invest their time in. This language course is categorized in several levels such as N1, N2, N3, N4 and N5. All these level help students to explore the ability of bilingualism.
N5 LevelAt this level, student is able to read and write complex and abstract topics. Students have ability to understand Japanese used in a variety of circumstances.
N4 LevelIt is also the most important level of Japanese course. At this level, student is able to read and write texts clearly on several general and complex topics. They have ability to understand Japanese used in everyday situations, and in a variety of circumstances to a certain degree.
N3 LevelAt this level, students have ability to understand Japanese used in everyday situations to a certain degree and they are able to read and understand written materials with specific contents concerning everyday topics.
N2 LevelAfter completion of this level, students have ability to understand basic Japanese in an efficient manner. They are able to read and understand passages on familiar daily topics written in basic vocabulary.
N1 LevelThis level is very essential in Japanese learning course. In this level, scholars have ability to understand some basic Japanese. They are able to read and understand typical expressions and sentences as well as easily pick up necessary information from short conversations spoken slowly.