French Language Courses in Vadodara
Learning a foreign language has now become a trend. And following this, Foreign Classes Institute has taken the responsibility to deliver high-end French Classes in Vadodara. They understand how useful is learning a second language which you are not familiar with.
There are still many learners who can’t afford to learn a new language in big institutes. That is why we have taken the pledge to provide core and comprehensive language learning. We adopt modern techniques to teach you from the start to the end. You are welcome to join our French Language Course in Vadodara.
Why French Language?
- French has secured their status as the top international language
- Learning language enhance your knowledge about the world
- This language is on the rise
- French is a favorite among language among the learners
- For an English speaker, French has an extreme difficulty-to-benefit ratio.
Why Foreign Language Institute?
- Good ambiance in the classroom for Learning
- The teaching methodologies highly focus on reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
- Classroom equipped with audio/video facility
- Well trained faculty well-versed in speaking the French language
- Interactive approach to teaching
- Easily accessible location
Our French Language Course-
Our institute has an excellence in providing quality language course that is why a large number of learners makes us their first choice when it comes to learning a new language. We prefer small class size so that proper attention should be given to every student. The French language course is divided into 6 levels which will start from beginner level and end at an advanced level.
A1 Level (Beginner)
This is the beginner level where you have no prior knowledge of communicating in French dialect. Thus, in this, you will learn how to speak daily used expressions. You will become able to spell your name and introduce yourself in the French language.
A2 Level (Elementary)
This is an interesting level where you will learn above just giving an introduction. Now you will speak about your interests and hobbies very clearly in French. Learn some difficult terms of French by reading and writing.
B1 Level (Intermediate)
In this level, the student will turn out to be capable of understanding and write complex sentences easily. Heshe will gain a skill to express his/her dreams, aims and quickly express his viewpoints in French.
B2 Level (Upper Intermediate)
In this level, students can write, read and speak French without any effort and is also capable to communicate with the native speaker.
C1 Level (Proficiency)
This is the proficient level where the student will be capable speak and read without hesitation and in a clear voice.
C2 Level (Mastery)
This is the master course where the student is ready to face the outer world and can speak in French fluently.