French Language Courses in Thane
Foreign Classes Institute is a reliable French Language Institute in Thane. Our French course is best in the market because the learner will learn the language on the professional level. As today many companies deal with outside companies, that is the reason why learning a new foreign dialect is gaining importance among the professionals as well as job seekers.
The faculties at Foreign Classes are highly skilled and they have earned several years of experience which made them well versed in imparting French language training to the willing candidates.
Our Vision & Goals
- To offer astonishing French courses to interested students.
- To support reconciliation of students in learning French dialect.
- In an ambiance of resistance and openness to differences, we intend to build up an excellent understanding of the cultural and social influence of improved communication through language learning.
- To confer complete knowledge and empower them to communicate in French dialect easily like a local speaker.
Uses of French
- Learning the French language easy and simple.
- You will become knowledgeable about the French culture.
- Provides enormous job opportunities like translator, travel guide etc.
- Learn French to increase your travel experiences.
- Learning French prepares you for study abroad opportunities.
- Learn French to make lifelong friends.
Our French Language Course-
Our organization is best in giving excellent French Language Course in Thane that is the reason an extensive number of understudies choose us as their first choice and enlist for this dialect course. Batch size will be small so that proper attention should be given to each and every student. About the course, this is divided into super 6 levels which will range from beginner to advanced levels.
A1 Level (Beginner)
This is the essential level where you have no earlier learning of communicating in French dialect. Thus, in this, you will begin by adapting usually utilized expressions. You will become able to spell your name and introduce yourself in the French language.
A2 Level (Elementary)
This is likewise fundamental level where you will have little information of French and move additionally adapting some more expressions and talk on simple themes which are natural to you.
B1 Level (Intermediate)
In this level, the student will be able to comprehend and write complex texts effectively. He/she will have the ability to express his/her dreams and quickly explain his thoughts in French.
B2 Level (Upper Intermediate)
In this level, students can read write and speak French bit easily and also able to interact with the native speaker.
C1 Level (Proficiency)
This is called the proficient level where the student will be able to speak and read without hesitation and in a clear tone.
C2 Level (Mastery)
This is the master course where the student is ready to speak like a native speaker.