French Language Courses in Rajkot
Foreign Classes Institute is committed in giving responsive services and additionally sharing their dialect skill for the comprehensive understanding of the inter-cultural communication goals. The attempt is to make experts for a multilingual and worldwide condition. The institute has an expert team of experienced mentors, striking linguists who are well-versed with present teaching techniques.
Why Learn French?
- • This is the second most spoken language after English
- • This is the language for travel.
- • This provides you several job opportunities such as translator, interpreter, banking and finance, BPO and more.
- • With language you well understand its culture
- • Boost communication as well as mental ability
- • Learning French enables you to learn other languages as well.
- • Easy and fun language
- • French language is also taught as a subject in several schools.
- • Helpful in building up international relationships.
Our goals in the French Language Course in Rajkot involves enhancing students’ capability to interact efficiently in both spoken and written French and educating them to read French texts importantly as well as with great appreciation.
Our French Language Course-
Either you are a beginner or more advanced in French, our courses are tailored to learn French for everybody, from those who want to take in the basics, to the students who just need to enhance their level before their arrival to school and o who want to excel in his/her career.
A1 Level (Beginner)Can discern and utilize regular expressions and very regular phrases.
A2 Level (Elementary)Can perceive sentences and regularly used expressions linked to the areas of extreme importance.
B1 Level (Intermediate)Can manage most circumstances prone to emerge while going in a region where the dialect is talked. Can generate easy connected text on topics which you are aware about.
B2 Level (Upper Intermediate)Can interface with a level of fluency and ease that makes frequent interaction with native speakers much possible.
C1 Level (Proficiency)Can express him/herself easily without much obvious searching for expressions. Can utilize language efficiently for social, academic and professional purposes.
C2 Level (Mastery)Can express him/herself freely, very fluently and particularly just like a native speaker of French language.