French Language Courses in Pune
Foreign Classes Institute is the renowned French Institute in Pune turning out to be the most preferred language institute by a large number of aspiring students. The institute was established with an end goal to encourage the French language, culture, and literature in India. We have highly trained and experienced faculty from India and French-speaking countries also. Situated in the suitable location and easily reachable location, the institute has been giving innovative language education to provide fun and gratifying learning experience.
Equipped with its triumph and zealous to respond to students diverse needs, Foreign Classes Institute makes it its mission to deliver you French teaching customized according to your level, needs, and goals.
Our aim is to provide learning of French and an understanding of French society. Foreign Classes draws on the current methodological innovations as part of a communicative, action-oriented approach to educating that merges-
- Powerful learning through different kinds of activities
- Methods to advance the gain of communication skills
- Rewarding intercultural transformations.
Why French Language?
- French is spoken by more than 200 million people on 5 continents as a first or second language.
- French is the only dialect with English taught as a foreign language in every country.
- Around 6 million populations in America speak French fluently as a second or foreign language.
- French enhances language utilization in English in many fields such as political, architectural, artistic, culinary, legal, administrative, aeronautical, and engineering terms.
- French is one of those languages that need the less amount of educational hours in order for an English speaker to reach an advanced level of speaking proficiency.
- French speakers are in demand international market analysis, diplomacy, in banking and finance, hotel management, aviation, national security, international trade, journalism and media, education, translation and interpretation, healthcare, customer service, tourism, and law enforcement.
Our French Language Course-
In this famous French language institute, by deviating the students’ activities during the day, all possible methods to learning to speak French are discovered. Thus, the students are consistently aroused and able to involve themselves in learning the language both analytically and instinctively. Our French Language Course in Pune has been parted into 6 levels. Such as-
A1 Level (Beginner)
The basic certificate French course provides a learner to introduce themselves, ask for and give the general personal information. It gives the opportunity to converse in a basic way.
A2 Level (Elementary)
This part of the course enables the learner to speak commonly used phrases and prompt significance of expressions in the French language.
B1 Level (Intermediate)
In this part of the course, a learner will be able to understand the difficult texts and speak on familiar topics like hobbies, interest.
B2 Level (Upper Intermediate)
In this part of the course, the learner will be able to understand, speak, read and write the complex sentences easily fluently. The learner will be ready to do discussions, and debates in the French language.
C1 Level (Proficiency)
In this part of the course, the learner will be able to understand the lengthy texts and easily find out its meaning. The learner will be able to use language for proficiently for academics, social as well as professional purpose.
C2 Level (Mastery)
In this part of the course, the learner will be able to speak excellently like a native speaker of the French language.