French Language Courses in Patna
The trainers at Foreign Classes are highly proficient in speaking French and that is the reason they are contributing to impart their knowledge to those who are looking for it. They believe that proficiency in foreign language such as French offers numerous opportunities in career front. In this way learners in the bilingual programs learn skills that they can use in the rest of their lives.
Why French Language?
- • This is the 2nd most commonly taught language in the world after French.
- • French language is spoken in 43 countries around the world.
- • This is the predominant language of literature, arts, dance, fashion and more.
- • Learning French enriches the learning of English language.
- • French language is high in demand in many corporate sectors.
- • Last but not the least, learning French provides you many job opportunities in areas like- banking and finance, industry and business, translator, trainer, publisher and more.
Why Choose Us?
Here are just a few reasons why so many choose to study in Foreign Classes Institute:
- • We are the learner’s first choice
- • Classes are preferred to be in small groups so that our trainers give individual attention to every student.
- • Learning about French language and its culture is also included for well understanding of the language.
- • Advanced methods are adopted for teaching French language.
- • Every student is given individual attention to make him/her comfortable in the learning process.
- • The course syllabus is designed based on present requirements in profession.
- • Student’s progress will be monitored through regular tests.
The Courses Are-
The experts at foreign Classes have designed the French Courses in Patna in such a way that that it will be smoothly grasp by student with no any previous knowledge of French language. They are-
A1 Level (Beginner)The learner will learn to use daily used phrases and simple sentences. He will also learn to introduce himself using French language.
A2 Level (Elementary)Learn will be able to read and speak daily used sentences easily and can share his experience; tell about his hobby, interests in French language.
B1 Level (Intermediate)The learner will be taught to understand the complex sentences and try to speak them. He can now speak easily on familiar topics.
B2 Level (Upper Intermediate)The learner will be taught to read and write complex sentences. Additionally he will be train to speak or discuss on complex topics like politics. He will also learn technical phrases which can be used in their main area of specialization.
C1 Level (Proficiency)The learner will be taught to understand the longer texts and further get the command on it. Now he can smoothly express in French language without searching for words regularly.
C2 Level (Mastery)This is the end of the course, where now he will interact with the native speaker of the French language. He can now summarize information from distinct spoken sources.