French Language Courses in Navi Mumbai
Why French Language?
French for no doubt is one of the widely popular languages in the world. It is the official language of International Red Cross and at the Olympic Games. In fact, it is the official language of many countries as well and is considered highly important in the business and technology world. Here are some top reasons that change your point of view about why learning French is important and beneficial-
- 1. Spoken in 5 continents and is the official language in 29 countries including Togo, Belgium, Mali, Luxembourg, Niger, Monaco, Switzerland, Canada, and more.
- 2. Easy to learn and provides plethora of tools for learning other foreign languages
- 3. Provide access to the world
- 4. Enjoys the status of favorite choice among foreign language learners
- 5. Having French knowledge provides the ability to understand modern China and Russia
- 6. Half of Americans hear and speak French
- 7. French is important to immense and increasing cultural treasure
Benefits of Learning at Our Institute
We at Foreign Classes - French Language Institute in Navi Mumbai conduct the sessions in specialized Wi-Fi enabled classrooms with trained faculty members. Different batches are organized everyday to provide students great timing flexibility. Like classrooms, online French Classes in Navi Mumbai is also conducted with experienced teachers through web camera providing learners the real time experience.
- First choice of numbers of learners
- We have taught French to many students not only in Navi Mumbai but many other cities also
- Proven and hands-on methodology
- Guarantee faster and easier learning and communication
- Personalized student approach
- Unique interesting learning environment
The courses are –
We have designed 6 French Courses in Navi Mumbai to allow learners attend the classes of level they want to study and achieve the desired learning goal.
A1 Level (Beginner)Understand and make use of familiar expressions and common phrases intended at meeting everyday needs. A learner is able to introduce himself/herself to others and interact in a very basic way if the second person is talking slowly and clearly.
A2 Level (Elementary)Comprehend sentences and frequently-used words relevant to the aspects of immediate significance such as basic personal information, local geography, etc). Interact in very simple way and describe in easy expressions of student’s background and issues in aspects of immediate requirement.
B1 Level (Intermediate)Understand the significant points of clear normal input on known topics such as work, leisure activities, etc. Create simple connected text on points of personal interest, describe experience, and give explanations for opinions.
B2 Level (Upper Intermediate)Recognize the key concepts of difficult text on real and abstract topics. Interact with an extent of confidence that provides effective regular interaction with native speakers. Generate clear and complete text on various topics and clarify a perspective on a current matter.
C1 Level (Proficiency)Identify several complex, longer texts, and identify the meaning. A learner is able to introduce themselves confidently and spontaneously without any stress of finding for relevant expressions. Create well-structured and meaningful text on demanding subjects, explaining better use of organizational patterns and consistent devices.
C2 Level (Mastery)You can understand with simplicity almost everything heard or read. You can express yourself instantly, very smoothly and accurately, explaining the right meaning, even in the very difficult situations