French Language Courses in Kanpur
Foreign Classes Institute is the renowned and fantastic place to learn the most spoken language French. This is the reputed French Institute in Kanpur where educating methodology is extremely exceptional and learners remain totally confident of their successful result. An interactive ambiance is made in the classroom that students will learn with the help of elite experiences and conversations. It is a leading French institute serving the needs of large numbers of learners by offering the help to do better once work together with full commitment.
Our mission is to deliver superb instruction in the French language as well as its culture, in a fun, interactive and friendly environment.
Our vision is to be a best French institute where all people come together to learn French, expand their network, make new friends and experience India’s French touch.
Why French Language?
Here are the major reasons that will make you think and accept – “Yes, French is quite important to learn”.
- French has become an important linguistic skill in the worldwide economy.
- French is the official language in 29 countries and for a number of international organizations such as the UN, the European Union, the African Union and Interpol.
- French is also a part of education in many schools.
- French also helps in enhancing your career in domains like baking and finance, tourism, translator and interpreter, Military and security, medicine, archeology & curatorial studies, technology, arts, publishing and more.
What We Provide You –
- Excellent French Language Course in Kanpur, ideal for any age group like school or college students, professionals and executives.
- Learning in a relaxed manner
- Course with a professional focus
- Learn industry-specific vocabulary
- Exciting free time activities for better understanding of language and its culture.
- Course that will be taught with a professional focus
- Well trained and certified faculty.
The courses are-
At Foreign Classes, you will be taught foreign language in three levels – basic, intermediate and advanced. Each level is then sub-parted into two levels each which will cover-up grammar, vocabulary, sentence making, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
A1 Level (Beginner)
Can identify and use daily used words and easy phrases for tangible purposes.
A2 Level (Elementary)
Can comprehend solitary phrases and usual expressions that link to areas of high personal relevance.
B1 Level (Intermediate)
Can understand the major points of clear quality speech on habitual subjects in school, work, leisure, activities etc.
B2 Level (Upper Intermediate)
Can understand the principle ideas of solid or abstract topics in a complex text in addition to a technical article in the user’s area of specialization.
C1 Level (Proficiency)
Can easily understand the lengthy and complicated texts, in addition to any subtextual or stylistic nuances.
C2 Level (Mastery)
Can easily understand what he/she reads or hears. Can express himself/herself clearly in a fluent way conveying better and different meanings precisely.