Language as well as communication is at the heart of the human experience. Owing to the expansion of world market and increased travel opportunities, everyone must prepare students. They must be equipped linguistically as well as culturally for having successful communication skills to work in corporate society and abroad. Learning French language will benefits students in developing their personality and in grabbing new job opportunities. We Foreignclasses.com are the highly effective web portal from where your find the best French Institute in Chennai to learn this language.
French is language that reveals both the rich cultural as well as historical heritage of France. With deep historical roots in the United States, North America as well as Caribbean, it is also a local language. French is the language of global diplomacy, an international business language, and one of the top internet languages that points out the growing importance of French.
In immersion programs, French is now also studied as a heritage as well as business language. Building on this traditional foundation, the contemporary imperatives for learning French language are numerous such as culture, career as well as global citizenship. It is one of six official languages of the United Nations.
Importance of French:
- French is a Romance language that is spoken by about 354 million people.
- French is the third highly spoken language in Europe after English and German
- It is also spoken in some parts of the world like Africa, Asia, North America and South America.
- It is an official language in 29 countries
- It is the second most taught foreign language in the EU
- It was estimated to have around 77 to 110 million native speakers as well as190 million secondary speakers.
- It is ranked as the third most valuable language for business, after English as well as Standard Mandarin Chinese.
- French is the third most useful language for British business.
France is the widely visited country all over the world as well as it is the world’s most innovative countries. French is the second most extensively studied language all over world, after only English. It is spoken in each and every continent, with 220 million speakers. It is the fourth highly spoken language in the United States. Apart from this, it is the most extensively spoken language, after English and Spanish.
French for Business and Careers
France is one of the world’s biggest economies. This country is one of most important trading partners of the United States. Accounting for Nineteen percent of the global trade in goods, French-speaking countries are a main world economic factor. Therefore, French is a global business language and the knowledge of this language can lead to career opportunities.
If you want to learn this language then French Classes in Mumbai is the best place to come. We provide training of French language at rock bottom prices within the estimated time span. French is the third most useful language used in international business. Knowledge of this language can lead your careers in the language-services sector whose value is more than $25 billion per year.