Are you deciding to learn the Spanish language quickly to explore the Spanish speaking country? If yes, then visit at Foreign Classes as soon as possible. Learning the Spanish language may be difficult but not impossible to learn for the keen aspirants. Spanish is the language which is widely spoken in 21 countries such as Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Spain, Uruguay, Venezuela, etc.
Why are you waiting for? There are lots of easy ways available by which you can easily learn Spanish language. So, first of all, join the best Spanish Classes in Delhi and start from basic phrases of Spanish language. Here are some of the Spanish phrases are demonstrated below which are divided into the seven sections that form the building block of conversation take a look:
Start Learning Via Compliments- Learners who learning the Spanish language understand what you should say when you meet and greet people. If you desire to make a good impression on the Spanish speaking people then discover few simple Spanish phrases and use in your conversation with your companions in the Spanish language. For instance,
- ¡Hola! – Hello
- ¡Bienvenido! – Welcome!
- ¡Buenos días! – Good morning!
- ¡Buenas tardes! – Good evening!
Little Chat- Learning the Spanish language may be difficult for the first time learner that’s why it’s very essential for you to keep practicing the phrases of the Spanish language with your companions in the form of small chat. Here are some phrases are given below which you can use to get the conversation going take a look:
- ¿Cómo estás? – How are you?
- ¿Cómo te va? – How’s it going?
- ¿Cómo te ha ido? – How’ve you been?
- Bien/ Así así. – Good/ So-so
- ¿Qué tal? – How are you?
- ¿Qué pasa? – What’s happening?
- ¿Qué haces? – What are you doing?
- Estoy bien ¡Gracias! – I’m fine, thanks
- ¿Y tú? – And you?
Being Well-Mannered- If you need to make an apology or you just want to thank someone then you can use these phrases in your conversation in the Spanish language.
- ¡Gracias! – Thank you!
- ¡Muchas gracias! – Thank you (very much)!
- ¡De nada! – You’re welcome!
- ¡Disculpe! – Sorry!
- ¡Lo siento! – Sorry!
- ¡Perdone! / ¡Oiga! – Excuse me
- ¡Perdone! / Disculpe! – Excuse me
Dealing With troubles- If you start learning the Spanish language then it is very necessary for you to remember those word which is used for dealing with the problems when arise. After all, you need someone who helps you. Recall these phrases in the Spanish language with your companions if you are in trouble.
- ¿Podría ayudarle? – Can I help you?
- ¿Puede ayudarme? – Can you help me?
- ¡Sin problema! – No problem!
- ¡Puede repetirlo! – Can you say that again?
- No entiendo – I don’t understand!
- ¿Qué significa …? – What does … mean?
- Mi español es malo – My Spanish is bad
- ¿Puedes hablar más despacio? – Can you speak more slowly?
- No (lo) sé – I don’t know!
- No tengo ni idea – I have no idea!
- No hablo español – I don’t speak Spanish
- Estoy perdido – I’m lost
Questions Words- All you know that conversation is always held in between the two people. If you really want to connect with the local people of the Spanish speaking countries then you need to be able to ask the question. Here are some of the Spanish question is given below take a look:
- ¿Como te llamas? – What is your name?
- ¿Qué hora tienes? – What time is it?
- ¿Qué edad tienes? – How old are you?
- ¿Cuántos años tienes? – How old are you?
- ¿De dónde viene? – Where are you from?
- ¿Dónde vives? – Where do you live?
- ¿Tienes hermanos o hermanas? – Do you have brothers or sisters?
- ¿Cuánto cuesta eso? – How much is that?
- ¿Qué es esto? – What is this?
- ¿Entiende? – Do you understand?
- ¿Comprende? – Do you understand?
- ¿Hablas inglés? – Do you speak English?
- ¿Dónde está el baño? – Where is the bathroom?
Important Answers- Being a keen aspirant of learning the Spanish language if you chat with the person who is familiar with the target language you can ask question as well as reply the answer into the Spanish language. Here some phrases are given below which you can use when you chat with the native speakers take a look:
- Me llamo… – My name is…
- Mi nombre es… – My name is
- (Yo) tengo … años – I am … years old.
- (Yo) soy de… – I come from ….
- Siempre – Always
- Nunca – Never
- A veces – Sometimes
- Claro – Of course
- Sí – Yes
- No – No
- Tal vez – Maybe
Special Occasion- When you attend any party, festival, etc. in the Spanish speaking country then use these phrases of the Spanish language with the native speaker.
- Muy bien! – Well done!
- Cuídate! – Take care!
- Felicitaciones! – Congratulations!
- Bienvenidos! / ¡Bienvenidas! – Welcome!
- Feliz Cumpleaños! – Happy Birthday!
- Salud! – Cheers!
Saying Goodbye- If you want to say goodbye to your Spanish speaker friends then you can use these phrases in your conversation.
- Adiós – Goodbye
- Hasta luego! – See you later
- Nos vemos – See you
From the above Spanish phrases, you will learn how to speak in this lingo proficiently. If you wish to learn more about the tradition, culture, lifestyle of the Spanish speaking country then enroll your name in the Best Spanish Institute in Delhi. At these well-known institutes, the highly qualified and knowledgeable trainers help you to become familiar with the language.